Tuesday 26 February 2013

TWIST OF FAITH CHALLENGE-theme real or faux stitching


oh wow
I am guest designer for the 
TWIST OF FAITH CHALLENGE, I would just like to say thank you for this opportunity.
Todays sponser is The Robyns Fetish Store for which I am a DT member and the cute digi I used for this challenge is School girl, which you can purchase from the Robyns Fetish store,   

I set myself a challenge with this image to colour it in only using warm greys and skin tone pro markers,
 I created the topper scalloped frame and layer with my cameo and added the faux stitching, the backing paper is an old one from my stash which I crumpled and sanded, I then added purple and white ribbon and topped with the nice big lilac flower  again designed on my cameo.
I hope you like the card and dont forget to check out TWIST OF FAITH BLOG as its filled with with inspiration

3 comments:

susan said...

Wonderful card! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

simply dropping by to say hello

Nadyunya olenadole said...

pretty card, pretty doll ....