Tuesday 30 October 2012

WINTER WISHES

SKATING

Hi everyone,

meet Lil'Bec skating, she is such a sweet little character, this is a new digi by Kat Dunn at coffee stains, go check out her blog and become a follower then when she gives out a free digi you wont miss out, I got this one yesterday and the freebies run for 24hrs so you have to be quick. Sorry you missed this one.

This little digi is skating and only released Sunday but you can still get her in the shop.

I changed a cut design to a print and cut for this one,I did an offsett to the digi and welded it onto the background, set my print marks then cut, I used rymans white card smooth, as I like to cut with it but recently realized that I love using my pro markers with it as it gives a great finish, i used glitter glue for the bottom of her skirt and the holly berries, then decided to glitter the sentiment to, I like christmas cards as you can get away with mixing colour-ways more freely, then I mounted the finished topper onto a dark green background and then onto a pale green card blank, hope you like it  

I have entered this card into Tammys scrappin corner - anything goes

No comments: