Friday 19 October 2012

WEDGE BOX

CHRISTMAS BABY

Hi everyone,
Today I decided to make a wedge box, as a lovely lady from my cameo fb group, was searching for somewhere that had a design with no luck, so while she was out I designed the shape as a cut file for her when she got in, well I was so pleased with it that I myself have cut a few and decorated with my good friend 
kat Dunn's sooo cute little digi CHRISTMAS BABY from her christmas digi Lil'Bec range that you can find on her blog and shop.

I love these stamps plenty of detail without to much fuss an they are based on her own wonderful little niece. Anyway I inked the edges with my fav Tim Holtz distress pads and water coloured the digi image with some pencils, faux stitched the edges in barn door, added jewels and a little gingham ribbon, hope you like it.

3 comments:

Rosalie said...

beautiful - love it. xx

jordiegirl said...

Lovely.

Pumpy said...

Very good, I love the shape of the card as well. xx