Tuesday 4 September 2012

It's all flowers



playing with flowers

Hello I have been playing with flowers today, taking white ones and colouring them in with pro markers to match the image,the image I used was from the polkadoodles cd pretty sweet, its an older one but I love this cd, the images are great for working with,I am entering this card into the polkadoodles weekly challenge, which is flowers, which prompted me to design a card which in its self is a flower and the topper base is a lattice flower which I designed on my cameo.

 

 decided to make an easel card as they are a favourite of mine, I used TimHoltz distress pads to blend the edges and colour the leaves an pro markers for the digi image. I have also entered into the digi galore blog challenge.

 

 

4 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Very nice Amanda.

Claire Phillips said...

Just so lovely to see your flower creation at Polka Doodles this week! What a fabulous creation - love it! Cheers Claire x

Clare said...

Sorry babes I thought I was following you. You'd better come follow me as well or else lol!!!. Well done for setting up your blog hun and your creations are beautiful. Hugs Clare xxx

Unknown said...

thankyou for the kind comments....x